General Sessions, workshops and other Beachbody-sponsored events take place Thursday, July 13th through Saturday, July 15th with departures on Sunday, July 16th. Elite-qualifying events take place on Wednesday, July 12th. See the Agenda on coachsummit.com for more details.
Please note: All agendas, schedules, activities and information herein are subject to change.
Louis Armstrong New Orleans
900 Airline Dr., Kenner, LA 70062
Beachbody will not be hosting any airport ground transportation. All costs and availability are at the discretion of the company contacted. For information about transportation to/from the Louis Armstrong Airport, you may click here.
Shuttle information will be made available closer to the event.
Beachbody rates begin on August 1, 2016 at 9:00AM PT.
Team Beachbody hotel room blocks have been secured at many hotels, and special rates are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Prices vary depending on your selection. For the full list of hotels and detailed information, please see the Lodging & Travel page at coachsummit.com.
Please visit the Lodging & Travel page on coachsummit.com to book your hotel rooms, beginning Monday, August 1st at 9am PST. There will be a link allowing you to view available hotels and pricing, details about each hotel, and to reserve your room. The housing website will expire on June 20, 2017. After this date, all reservations must be made through the hotels directly.
Please review specific parking information for each hotel.
Light fare may be provided at the below qualifying events:
- • Wednesday’s Elite Reception (Qualification Only)
- • Friday’s Leadership Ladder Reception (Qualification Only)
- • Friday’s Success Club Reception (Qualification Only)
Shakeology will be offered for purchase onsite during Coach Summit 2017.
Please visit the Ticket Pricing page on coachsummit.com for a full list of available ticket options. Please note, there are multiple single-ticket options that will be available at different times and with different pricing throughout the year. There is NO payment plan option available this year.
Additional tickets will not be available for purchase. Anyone who wishes to attend the event must go to coachsummit.com and click “Register Now” to purchase their own ticket. If you happen to have more than one ticket in your name, any additional tickets will be canceled and refunded per the cancelation policy.
To request a cancellation/refund, complete the Cancellation/Refund Request Form Here. All cancellation/refund requests must be submitted by June 16, 2017 unless stated otherwise:
- The $145 Ticket is not refundable after December 31, 2016. If you cancel your ticket at any time on or prior to December 31, 2016, you will be refunded the amount you have paid less Twenty-Five Dollars ($25.00) per Ticket for processing fees. These tickets are non-transferable from the time of purchase. No exceptions.
- The $175 Ticket is not refundable after December 31, 2016. If you cancel your ticket at any time on or prior to December 31, 2016, you will be refunded the amount you have paid less Twenty-Five Dollars ($25.00) per Ticket for processing fees. These tickets are transferable until June 9, 2017.
- The $195 Ticket is not refundable after June 16, 2017. If you cancel your ticket at any time on or prior to June 16, 2017, you will be refunded the amount you have paid less Twenty-Five Dollars ($25.00) per Ticket for processing fees. These tickets are transferable until June 9, 2017.
- New Coach Discount Tickets are non-transferable from time of purchase, and not refundable after June 16, 2017. If you cancel your ticket at any time on or prior to June 16, 2017, you will be refunded the amount you have paid less Twenty-Five Dollars ($25.00) per Ticket for processing fees. These tickets are non-transferable from the time of purchase. No exceptions.
- Success Starter Promotion Tickets can be cancelled at any time on or prior to June 16, 2017 but are not eligible for a refund as there is no monetary value associated with this ticket. These tickets are non-transferable. No exceptions.
All transactions will be handled on the credit card used at the time of your registration. Please allow up to 2 weeks to see a refund on your bank statement.
Refunds can only be processed to the credit card used during registration. Please contact your bank directly to make sure the funds have been moved to your new account.
No, Team Beachbody will not issue checks.
A transfer ONLY applies to tickets that have already been registered on the RegOnline system. A transfer applies when a ticket registration is changed from one person’s name to a different person’s name. Regardless of if the ticket is a gift or if the ticket is being sold, any change of user is considered a transfer.
Only certain tickets are eligible to be transferred. The $175 Ticket and the $195 Ticket can be transferred. The $145 Ticket, the Success Starter Ticket and the New Coach Discount Ticket are non-transferable, no exceptions. Beachbody reserves the right to cancel anyone who has used a Success Starter code that was not assigned specifically to them.
To request a transfer of your personal ticket, complete the Ticket Transfer Request Form Here. All formal transfer requests must be submitted by the ticket owner by June 9, 2017 – NO EXCEPTIONS.
Once the transfer is approved, the Events Team will guide you through the transfer process.
ALL MONEY FOR SINGLE TICKET TRANSFERS SHOULD BE EXCHANGED BETWEEN NEW BUYER AND ORIGINAL OWNER. ALL ADDITIONAL PRODUCT(S) [BOXED LUNCHES, SHUTTLE PASSES ETC.] WILL BE CANCELED AND REFUNDED TO THE ORIGINAL BUYER. THEY WILL NOT BE SOLD ALONG WITH THE TICKET. A SINGLE TICKET CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED MORE THAN ONE TIME FROM THE ORIGINAL DATE OF ISSUE.
There are two types of prepaid codes: the Success Starter Code and the Transfer Code.
Success Starter qualifiers (see below) who earn a prepaid ticket code can only use the code to register themselves. Success Starter Codes are non-transferable. Beachbody reserves the right to cancel anyone who has used a Success Starter code that was not specifically assigned to them.
Transfer Codes are distributed by the Beachbody Events Team to coaches who have requested a transfer of their eligible ticket. If you receive a Transfer Code from a coach, you will need to visit the Coach Summit website and register yourself by selecting the “Transfer Ticket”. In addition, all monetary transactions must take place between buyer and seller and cannot be facilitated through Beachbody Corporate.
If you receive a prepaid ticket code, during the registration process you will still be asked to provide a credit card upon checkout. Unless you purchase any additional items it will show a balance of zero, but we must have a card on file for each individual registrant.
All prepaid codes must be redeemed by June 16, 2017 – NO EXCEPTIONS.
A Success Starter Promotion Ticket is earned by qualifying for Success Club 5 or 10 in your first three consecutive business months as a Coach. Success Starter qualifiers will be issued a pre-paid Success Starter Code (see above). Codes will be e-mailed directly to the qualifier the second Thursday following their specified qualification month. These codes can be used to register the qualifier only. If the qualifier is already registered, a full refund of their current registration will automatically be processed the month following the end of their qualification period. All codes must be claimed within 4-weeks of the qualifier receiving the code. Tickets/codes unclaimed within those dates will be voided.
For more information, please visit the Success Starter FAQ.
Although qualifiers will be contacted, for inquiries related to the Success Starter Promotion, please contact TBBPromotions@beachbody.com.
The only discount code associated with any of our ticket options is the New Coach Discount Ticket. A code is required when selecting this ticket option and will grant $100 off the General Ticket cost of $295, deeming this ticket $195 upon checkout. In order to qualify for this ticket option, you must be a new coach registering for Summit within 90 days of initial enrollment. You must contact Coach Relations prior to registering to validate your New Coach status and to be given the New Coach Discount code. The Events Team does not issue these codes.
Non-Coaches are welcome at Summit, however, only those who are registered and paid-in-full may attend Summit Events. For any qualified receptions and parties, a guest is allowed to attend along with the qualifier. All attendees will be required to provide proper ID for the purchase of alcoholic beverages.
As Summit provides you a unique opportunity to expand your business skills as you develop your Beachbody business, with a packed schedule of educational sessions, keynote speakers and training workshops, Summit is not a kid-centric event. If you’re planning to combine your family vacation with Summit, we would encourage you to have another adult with you as a means of providing supervision to your underage children. Children under the age of 18 will not be permitted to attend training workshops or general sessions, or be allowed to participate in any of the celebrity trainer workouts.
If you have children 17 and younger, and would like them to attend the Closing Celebration on Saturday night ONLY, you will be able to purchase a wristband for them. Anyone 18 or older must purchase a ticket at full price.
Yes! Specific trainers will be confirmed as we get closer to the event.
Yes, The CORE will be set up at the Convention Center where we will offer new Beachbody apparel and accessories.
The average highs in July are in the low 90s and the average lows are in the high 70s.
The dress code for the weekend is casual. For parties, cocktail attire is encouraged. We will be hosting events both inside and out.
- Think Cool. New Orleans is known to get warm in the summer; don’t forget to bring cool, comfortable clothes.
- Expect the elements. Remember that evening events will be outside and subject to the elements. It’s also good to keep in mind that summer rainstorms can occur at this time of year.
- Choose your shoes wisely. The Mercedes-Benz Superdome is approximately 1.5 miles from the Convention Center, so please pack some comfortable walking shoes.